ezoic-pub-ad-placeholder-135 - 970x90
Go PREMIUM to remove Ads

System Update - April

Admin Posted by nighthawk on 25 April 2022 - 13:41:44
Local Airport: CAX

Hello everyone,. and sorry for the lack of updates over the last few months.

Premium Members - Adverts

The issue with the adverts showing to premium members should finally be resolved. This will take effect next time you log in, so you may need to log out then log in again before you see the changes. If any premium members do see any ads, please let me know and I'll take care of it - please take note of what page it was on (screenshot if possible).

Apologies for the inconvenience here, I appreciate the primary purpose of upgrading is to view the site ad free, so sorry that this has not been the case over the last few months.

Google Maps Error

An error on the My Sightings page has been resolved regarding google maps, which was reverting to dev mode. This should now work correctly.

Error Editing Sighting (Premium Only)

Fixed issue relating to image upload causing errors when editing a sighting as a premium member where no image has been specified.

Help Needed

Also, if you spot any adverts that are overlapping text, can you please let me know where, and screenshot if necessary. This seems to be happening randomly and on certain browser / device configs, so is difficult to check all combinations.

Post Edited By nighthawk on 26/04/2022 - 08:28:49
Premium Posted by Dougiehd on 25 April 2022 - 18:26:37
Local Airport: CMB

Hi Nighthawk

errors editing sightings - I have edited a few recently and each time when clicking "update record" it goes to an error page - though the record is updated.

This occurred a few minutes ago editig G-VEVE and replacing seen at OTT with seen at LHR,

Admin Posted by nighthawk on 26 April 2022 - 08:27:46
Local Airport: CAX

thanks Dougie, issue found and fixed. it was related to the image upload - so was only affecting premium members. I was testing under a standard account.

Posted by sherror on 26 April 2022 - 12:09:46

Hi Nighthawk

I am now ad free, so I thank you for all your effort to right everything.

It is funny how people will only complain when somethings go wrong, but never praise people for what they are doing or trying to do.

Ron

Premium Posted by Erazkiel on 28 April 2022 - 08:56:03
Local Airport: GVA

Hi Nighthawk,

Your update is well appreciate and we can all enjoy the work you did by sharing your corrections/improvements.

Regarding the military editors, do you have any leads?

Thanks again for all the job done. Paul

Reply To Topic

You need to log in to post a reply to this topic.

<- Back To Forum