ezoic-pub-ad-placeholder-135 - 970x90
Go PREMIUM to remove Ads

sending addition

Premium Posted by hillcm on 06 August 2017 - 00:13:28
Local Airport: YEG

Please add B-1420 737-9KF Okay Airways. Thanks!

Posted by bengleman on 07 August 2017 - 05:49:06
Local Airport: CLD

Add this to Dennis's main thread. He gets to them regularly, and he does a great job. Let's not make him work too hard by asking him to check all of the threads, when he has this terrific opportunity for us through the thread that is titled "sending additions" by creating our own which is titled the same damn thing! Thanks.

Brian

Premium Posted by hillcm on 08 August 2017 - 00:25:03

Thanks Brian, appreciate the tip, but not the tone, sorry for my DAMN mistake

Premium Posted by hillcm on 08 August 2017 - 00:32:41

Thanks for adding the aircraft Dennis, will use the correct thread in future.

Posted by bengleman on 26 August 2017 - 09:53:23

I realize I'm a couple weeks late, but I'm sorry for my 'tude back there on the 7th! I was trying to be helpful, and a little playful. Obviously, I failed at the latter intention. I hope you'll forgive my reckless use of tone and language. I'm not here to make enemies, so I sincerely apologize. It wasn't until today that I realized just how that came off. There were a few parallel topics posted in a row, I think, and I thought I could playfully steer things in a better direction, but I'm not that personable. Put me next to a runway or on a soccer field, and you'll think I'm the bee's knees...read one of my emails, and you'll consider hiring a hit man! I don't mean it, I'm just literally THAT unaware of my social ineptitude! :)

Apologies!

Brian

Posted by bengleman on 26 August 2017 - 09:54:29

Soccer field = American for "football pitch"! :)

Premium Posted by hillcm on 04 September 2017 - 01:16:39

Hi Brian, no worries, appreciate the apology. I'm in Canada so got the Soccer analogy :)

Reply To Topic

You need to log in to post a reply to this topic.

<- Back To Forum