ezoic-pub-ad-placeholder-135 - 970x90
Go PREMIUM to remove Ads

Book

Premium Posted by cazpaul on 09 January 2017 - 15:09:39
Local Airport: LHR

is there anyway we could could have a option of printing a book from our lists? Even though I have Planelogger i still buy World Airlines every year as I like to carry a book around with aircraft underlined.

Admin Posted by nighthawk on 10 January 2017 - 20:19:13
Local Airport: CAX

Hi cazpaul,

Premium members can currently download PDF fleet listings for individual airlines. The plan is to expand this to allow you to print off by country at some point, but first we need to organise all the airlines and group them by country, and filter out the ones that are no longer flying.

The likes of World Airlines etc only lists the international fleet for foreign airlines, we may also need to look at allowing something similar, or its going to be a huge book!

Premium Posted by cazpaul on 12 January 2017 - 14:17:31

Similar is fine what about just aircraft to Europe to make it easier.

Premium Posted by sherror on 12 January 2017 - 15:43:56
Local Airport: NWI

HI Guys

The trouble I find with books is that they are out of date before they are printed. What about some sort of folder/file to print the nucleus in and then add updates printed from the website, to keep it up to date.

Ron,

Post Edited By sherror on 12/01/2017 - 16:02:12
Premium Posted by cazpaul on 15 January 2017 - 11:00:52

Ron good idea. I am just one of those old spotters who like to carry a book around with lines.Its so much better when a spotter says can I look at your book.As long as it as printed on it Planelogger people will still see where the information comes from also advert for software. Paul

Premium Posted by ux166c on 20 January 2017 - 19:13:00
Local Airport: RNT

:)

Post Edited By ux166c on 20/01/2017 - 20:45:53
Premium Posted by ux166c on 20 January 2017 - 19:13:05
Local Airport: RNT

Dudes, you're doing it wrong. You can throw away your paper records. I use the NOTE app on my smartphone. Then I eMail it to myself so I have a permanent record of the data. I can fabricate a smooth copy of my lists on my laptop at my leisure. After I get around to uploading it to Planelogger, I can delete the notes and eMails if I want. The advantage is I can also listen on LiveATC as well as look stuff up instantly on FAA N Number. World War II is over. Techno-spotting. Happy Spotting! Jonathan, Everett, WA

Post Edited By ux166c on 20/01/2017 - 20:44:16

Reply To Topic

You need to log in to post a reply to this topic.

<- Back To Forum