ezoic-pub-ad-placeholder-135 - 970x90
Go PREMIUM to remove Ads

Summer Schedules Are Starting...

Admin Posted by nighthawk on 04 May 2016 - 10:44:21
Local Airport: CAX

It's that time of the year again, where airlines are beginning to start their summer schedules. Which means new routes, and new airlines appearing at airports across the world.

What new routes and airlines are you looking forward to seeing?

I'm looking forward to seeing Delta return to EDI after a few years absence. Hopefully they can make it last this time - flights have already been upgraded from 757 to 767 for the summer, so that will be nice.

Korean will also be running a few charters from Glasgow this summer. That will be an interesting new addition!

Posted by DT on 04 May 2016 - 11:33:32

I am really looking forward to Singapore Airlines beginning their first ever scheduled flights to DUS being operated by their brand new A350 in July

With those smaller aircraft that combine fuel efficiency with a remarkable range it seems to be possible to fly these smaller point-to-point routes economically viable.

Posted by BravoCharlie92 on 05 May 2016 - 03:34:46
Local Airport: MEL

We are going into winter in Melbourne but we do have some interesting stuff coming,

From June one of our Etihad flights is upgraded to the A380

From July 1st we will get the Thai Airways A350 and XiamenAir 787

I have only seen 1 EY A380 and Xiamen 738s so I am looking forward to all 3

I am really looking forward to Singapore Airlines beginning their first ever scheduled flights to DUS being operated by their brand new A350 in July

Their A350 looks great inside and out in person.

Premium Posted by ux166c on 08 May 2016 - 21:52:46
Local Airport: RNT

How about a new terminal at Paine Field? http://legacy.king5.com/story/news/local/everett/2015/03/02/alaska-airlines-commercial-flight-everett-paine-field-whittenberg/24256817/

Reply To Topic

You need to log in to post a reply to this topic.

<- Back To Forum