ezoic-pub-ad-placeholder-135 - 970x90
Go PREMIUM to remove Ads

New Feature: Downloadable PDF Fleet Lists

Admin Posted by nighthawk on 29 December 2015 - 17:19:31
Local Airport: CAX

Hello everyone, and a very Merry Christmas to you all!

I've just made a couple of updates to the site, the main one being the ability to download a PDF fleet listing. Simply browse to an operator of your choice, and view their fleet listing. You will now see a "Download PDF" button. This is available for ALL operators in the database, including business jet operators!

This list will show all active aircraft for that operator, and will highlight any aircraft you have seen.

Here are two example listings, note the BA fleet showing two aircraft highlighted which I flew recently.

British Airways Fleet List - Sample

American Airlines Fleet List - Sample

This feature is only available for premium members. You can upgrade to premium membership for just £5 for 1 month.

Let me know what you think, and if you spot any errors with the fleet listings, please post them in the latest "sending corrections/additions" topic, and the data editors will correct the errors as soon as they can.

Post Edited By nighthawk on 29/12/2015 - 17:20:09
Premium Posted by cazpaul on 30 December 2015 - 14:37:13
Local Airport: LHR

This is very good can you do print log next ie all aircraft for LHR 29/12/15 Paul

Premium Posted by sherror on 31 December 2015 - 08:19:43
Local Airport: NWI

Hi NighthawK

Just signed up to Premium (Yesterday) , but cannot access your PDF downloads, just get sent back to premium sign up screen. Is there a waiting time to access this facility or is it a glitch in the system.

Ron

Admin Posted by nighthawk on 01 January 2016 - 12:16:21

Hi sherror,

Glitch in the system - try now and it should be working.

Admin Posted by nighthawk on 01 January 2016 - 12:22:20

CazPaul: yes, we will be adding similar reports for airports, and also for your own spotting list soon.

Premium Posted by sherror on 01 January 2016 - 14:02:51
Local Airport: NWI

Hi Nighthawk

All is well. Away we go.

Ron

Reply To Topic

You need to log in to post a reply to this topic.

<- Back To Forum